Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,459   Posts: 1,643,871   Online: 1004

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Fuji Bromide Rembrandt V

Anybody use this stuff? I admit to being a little starstruck with fuji, and I've read that bromide papers are slow but nice.

90 bucks Canadian a box of 100 of 8x10 is no joke for paper though.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    where did you find it?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Obtainable at Megaperls, www.unicircuits.com in Japan. Good guy in my book.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Ironsights View Post
    Anybody use this stuff? I admit to being a little starstruck with fuji, and I've read that bromide papers are slow but nice.

90 bucks Canadian a box of 100 of 8x10 is no joke for paper though.
    Gee, that's cheaper than what I pay here in Japan (8x10" 50sheet box for 6,000 yen or 60USD now). It was 5,000 yen last year, but from this month there's a price increase of 10-20% on paper and film. Over here there's no 100 sheet box for this paper in this size for some reason.

Anyway, I have been using the G2 version of it. It's a grade #2 paper without filters, but works as VC/MC with filters, and I like it. I think I have posted a few comments before, but it has a character somewhere between Ilford MG FB and Agfa MC FB. The paper is a creamy white and is rich in black, and the paper coating is very smooth and silky.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I used this paper a couple of years back ,, nice paper but getting it into Toronto was extremely expensive.. I would use it if Fuji brought it into NA.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin