Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,522   Posts: 1,543,803   Online: 757

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    For normal B&W and colour films, the cooler the better, so shove it in the deep freeze in its origional packaging if you intend stocking up. For only 9 films, if you are only keeping them for a month or 2 and intend shooting them soon, then just put them in the fridge

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't think metres of lead will do the job. You need tens of metres.

This is why using hundreds of metres of rock is a lot easier.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    If you have 9 rolls of consumer film you'll be shooting in a month it probably won't matter. Cold storage stops long term emulsion deterioration (2 years past expiration date stuff) and not fogging. Over a month it will probably be useless.

PS. Just shoot 25 speed films and you'll be all set.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin