Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,697   Posts: 1,482,545   Online: 899

Les

Shooter
    Medium Format

Jobo processor help

I have a Jobo CPP2 with a lift and need some help finding out how to identify and locate replacement parts. This unit was poorly described on eBay. I do not have a manual. I note from photos of other processors on eBay that the lift should be parallel to the processor (the rods holding the drum roller piece. Mine is on a bit of an angle toward the back of the water bath. Of the two drive units on the lift the top one attaches a drum with a cog and turns fine because both white plastic clips are intact. On the lower drive, one of the clips is broken where it is very thin on the side near the body of the lift. Are these replaceable and if so where can I find them (part number, etc)? I will also need a white plastic roller for the roller unit on the rod assembly. Thanks in advance. Les

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I talked with a jobo repairman once, if memory serves his email address is joboman@aol.com. Good luck.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Instructions manuals (HTML format) can be found here: http://www.jobousadarkroom.com/support.htm

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Les,

If you are in the USA, your slow and expensive Jobo distributor and parts vendor is http://www.omegasatter.com/

There are lots of Jobo users here. Let us know how we can help.

John Powers

Les

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the help. I look forward to getting this processor working. Les

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin