Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,581,992   Online: 830

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Jan,

I have checked with our QC people, we have no QC issues with any DELTA 100 sheet products at this time: I suggest you take it back to the store you bought it from, with the sample and the the box ( with the batch number on ) it will be returned to the factory for analysis, you will then receive a full explanation, and of course the product will be replaced if defective.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon,
    Thank you. Have just been in contact with the store and will return the opened box plus a sample showing the defect.
    Batch number: 36ETR1CO1/01-1

Best.
    jan

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Update. I desided to try a different developer before shipping of a box of film and i am glad i did. The test sheet was developed in Xtol, stop and fix unchanged. Sheet looks perfect.
    So, for some reason my processing method with Pyrocat MC and Delta 100 does not go well together while other film brands are unafected.
    Happy that i can continue with Delta 100

jan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin