Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,148   Online: 1037

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I used perceptol 1:2 and 1:3 based on Barry's book with excellent results but the poor keeping properties of perceptol were a problem and I still had to be quite careful with the bright skies in landscapes. I then went on to try Exactol Lux written about later on in his book which I am still using.

I'd like to use pyrocat since the results are indistinguishable, there is more info/data around (esp for acros) and Sandy's web presence and frequent help with people's questions are a bonus. Exactol Lux is available ready mixed and I have yet to find Pyrocat available like this here in the UK.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by pierods View Post

There are a lot of people like me that will NEVER mix their own developer.
    That's what makes the world go 'round, I guess.

I would NEVER buy developer when I can mix my own! Well, OK, I've bought HC-110 and T-Max long ago, but I was dragged kicking and screaming......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin