Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,907   Posts: 1,555,909   Online: 1068

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: DiXactol

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Did you guys lay in a big stash, or do you have a secret supplier?
    The store is still closed and the last update was Jan 4. So it may all be academic if they don't start selling it again soon.
    "Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect."

Just to keep everyone up to date; Barry Thornton died a couple of months ago. He might have gone digi and been an absolute technical puritan but he was a hell of a good photographer. The world of photography has lost a good inspiriation.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Posted yesterday at www.barrythornton.com

Posted 3rd March 2004
    The shop will be open by Easter.

If you are on the mailing list and think I have not informed you - don't worry - I will be mailing with the actual date when I have it.

I can now confirm that not every item will be present. At this time I do not know what will be in and what will be out. Suffice to say though, as soon as I know, you will too.

Andy (AWH Imaging)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Posted 3rd March 2004
    The shop will be open by Easter.
    Well It's passed Easter?
    "Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Those of located in old europe may be interested to here that there is a new staining/tanning developer on the market, Moersch Tanol.
    Developing agents used are Hydrochinon, Pyrocatechin and Dimezone S.

Examples of the results can be viewed at: http://www.moersch-photochemie.de/index_e.php

If you want to get an impressions of the work Wolfgang Moersch is doing as a printer have a look at the "fine-print" section where he presents some of the work he has been doing for his clients.

Stefan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by skahde
    Examples of the results can be viewed at: http://www.moersch-photochemie.de/index_e.php
    If you want to get an impressions of the work Wolfgang Moersch is doing as a printer have a look at the "fine-print" section where he presents some of the work he has been doing for his clients.
    I've bookmarked the site. I hope it will be in English soon. The work in the "Gallerie" is very good!!!
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    [quote="skahde"
    Stefan[/quote]

This is a favourite site of mine. I find many of the images superb. Users in the UK can get some of the chemicals from Retro Photographic (a member of this list).
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin