Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,810   Online: 679

Thread: Adox Atm 49

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Adox Atm 49

Atm49 undiluted or used at 1+1, what do users prefere.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I generally use it straight undiluted and save it. You have to add 10% to the time for every 2 rolls of 35mm or 120 film developed. This is generally a long lasting developer if stored in a brown bottle and capped well.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I prefer to use this developer undiluted. It gives a useful speed increase and a very smooth look -- I think it's great for portraits. I've used it with various films but find for me it's best with fast films such as Tri-X and HP5+ rated 640-800. That's not to say it doesn't work with slower emulsions such as Plux-X but I think it doesn't really get the best out of them because of the loss of acutance. You do need to take care with this dev as it can leave white stains on some surfaces and I recommend wearing gloves. This is definitely one of my favourite developers and I recently stocked up on it when I visited Berlin.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been using this developer un-diluted and reusing a 1L batch.
    I really like this developer, I find it works really well for ADOX/EFKE 100 also works well with APX100 and TX.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin