Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,621   Online: 1078

Thread: Oooof. $188

Shooter
    Medium Format

Oooof. $188

$188 trip to the Camera Shop, but I am stocked up on chemicals now! And 11x14 paper, for the time being anyway. Now I have a lot to order online......Mastercard is loving me right now.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You go. Find me an L-bracket for my shutter release cable. No seriously. And send it to me. Hey, stop laugh . . .I'm SERIOUS!
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    You go. Find me an L-bracket for my shutter release cable. No seriously. And send it to me. Hey, stop laugh . . .I'm SERIOUS!
    I have one(I think it's what you mean anyway). They seem pretty common here in the UK but they're kind of pricey for tiny little things (£9 if i remember correctly).
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've got one to. Just kidding and boosting my post numbers.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by honeydo View Post
    $188 trip to the Camera Shop, but I am stocked up on chemicals now! And 11x14 paper, for the time being anyway. Now I have a lot to order online......Mastercard is loving me right now.
    You could be worse off. $188 is less than you have to pay for a digital Canon 5D battery grip

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cmo View Post
    You could be worse off. $188 is less than you have to pay for a digital Canon 5D battery grip
    LOL! True......BUT, I'm SOOOOO after another med. format! Having a hard time restraining myself. And I better place that order tonight for paper and also the supplies I need for Peter's Valley.............

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Damn, you got off easy..I recently spent $1800 on paper for the year, $600 in mat/mount board stock, and another $400 in chems.
    Now if I could sell one print for $2800 (more like 7 for $400) I'd be good to go..

Visa good. Visa Good. Visa Good...

The nice thing about stocking up and biting the bullet, is you have no worries for a long while.
    (except paying off the CC)
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze-on View Post
    Damn, you got off easy..I recently spent $1800 on paper for the year, $600 in mat/mount board stock, and another $400 in chems.
    How much is that in Epson paper, durable ink and backup hard disks?

NOT MUCH

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cmo View Post
    How much is that in Epson paper, durable ink and backup hard disks?

NOT MUCH
    Not much is said about this but Epson ink has a limited shelf life as well. I am convinced no matter how much you print the little ink fuel gauge will keep going down at a set minimum rate. This is probably because they shoot ink into the heads to keep them from drying up. Couldn't they find a cheaper solution for this? What a racket.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin