Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,967   Online: 1037

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Anywhere in Anchorage AK to develop B&W film

The title says it all. I'll be in Anchorage from the latter part of June 'till the latter part of August...4x5 and 5x7, FP-4+, Acros
    I thought about dragging my CPP Jobo along but that may be a bit much.

Thanks, Richard

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    as you have the tanks, then just get a roller base and hand roll it. You only need to take tanks and chemistry then.

Shooter
    Large Format
    The premier film developing and printing shop in Anchorage is PhotoWright, 927 W. Fireweed Lane, Anchorage, AK 99503. Phone 907-277-0518. I do my own large format B&W developing, but I use PhotoWright for slide processing, and large format color film developing. I just phoned them, and they also do B&W processing up to 8x10 sheet film. They even have a DeVere 8x10 enlarger!
    —Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PhotoWright were the folks I was reccomended when I was there, but I just let my film build up until I flew home. I use 35mm though, so mine is just small fish. Enjoy Alaska, I'm going back in december.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Eric, Thank you for the PhotoWright shop. I want to do my own B&W developing but I'll try them for my 'chromes and C-41 stuff.
    Rob, I will take the drum and chemistry...
    Fleath...Enjoy Alaska, I sure do..

Thanks guys...Richard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin