Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,660   Posts: 1,481,540   Online: 1022

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Simon, can you please update me as to the status of the film I was to receive? As of today I have not gotten it and I was hoping to get this issue resolved. Thanks.

Jim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Jim,

I have PMed you the new ULF make is not yet manufactured, as soon as it is I will be whizzing a sheet to you.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Simon, thank you for the update and I will be sure to let you know the outcome.

Jim

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Hi Jim,

I have PMed you the new ULF make is not yet manufactured, as soon as it is I will be whizzing a sheet to you.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    Simon, can you give us an update on the status of the 11x14 film. Your PM to me stated that the film would be done week 1 August. It is now September. Thank you.

Jim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Jim,

Thanks for the reminder, have arranged shipment 15 mins ago, many apologies for the delay

Regards

Simon ILFORD photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Simon, thanks so much. I will be certain to let you know the results and thanks again.

Jim

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Simon, my thanks to you and the people at Ilford for taking good care of me and my problem with the sizing on my FP-4+. I received a box of 11x14 FP-4+ today. I was expecting a sheet to compare the sizing and you were kind enough to send a full box of 25 sheets. The film fits perfectly into all of my 11x14 holders
    I can not speak highly enough of a company that stands behind an ultra large format photographer and our community. You are to be commended for your continued support of us and I will continue to be a loyal Ilford user. Thanks again.

Jim

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Fitzgerald View Post
    Simon, my thanks to you and the people at Ilford for taking good care of me and my problem with the sizing on my FP-4+. I received a box of 11x14 FP-4+ today. I was expecting a sheet to compare the sizing and you were kind enough to send a full box of 25 sheets. The film fits perfectly into all of my 11x14 holders
    I can not speak highly enough of a company that stands behind an ultra large format photographer and our community. You are to be commended for your continued support of us and I will continue to be a loyal Ilford user. Thanks again.

Jim
    Congratulations to Simon and Ilford. THIS sort of customer service is the reason why Ilford film is likely to become my default choice when the last of my 5x4 APX100 is gone. Again, well done.

Regards

Carey Bird
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~cbird/index.html

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    This just reinforces my decision some time ago to use Ilford for everything I can.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    It is all about keeping the customer satisfied. There was a problem and they took care of it. That is what builds loyalty.

Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin