Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,850   Online: 998

Thread: HYDROQUIONE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm about to replenish my supply of Hydroquione purchased from Photographers Formulatry. To purchase it locally I can shop at Adorama but they list Photographers Formulary Hydroquione as Residual Hydroquione. I cannot find Residual Hydroquione at the Photographers Formulary site and wonder if I may be getting something I need to adjust my formulae for?

What is the difference between Residual Hydroquione and Hydroquione?

Are adjustments in usage necessary?

Any idea which way? How much?

Shooter
    35mm
    Honest, it's the first time I've heard about residual hydroquinone - in 33 yrs.

Jorge O

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Its the first I've hear of it as well. Perhaps its a process term in the way its made. There may be a way that they process hydorquinone directly and another way in which it is a by-product of a different reaction, and thereby gets the term 'residual'. Just speculation though....
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I went into Adorama and searched Hi and Low for "Residual" Hydroquione and could only find Hydroquione.

I had a printout of their web page showing "Residual" and the clerk said "I have no idea what residual hydroquione is. We only sell plain hydroquione."

Okay, back to the real world.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin