Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,857   Online: 845

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Price Increases ILFORD Photo products

Dear All,

Following a thread on recent price increases from other companies, a few people have sent me pm's asking when we will increase ILFORD Photo prices in 2008, we already have done so by 4.5% to distributors on all products
    ( Film, Paper and Chemistry ) on May 1st, it was a little earlier to the USA, Canada and Latin America. We have no plans for further increases in 2008.

Simon ILFORD photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, I don't mind a modest price increase as I'm happy Ilford is still doing business. Thanks for the heads-up.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    YEah, that's really a pretty small increase. No problem.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    35mm
    It's about what we'd all recognise as near the true overall rate of inflation, except if you live at No 10 where it is about half this figure. Sorry couldn't resist. I just cannot get the image of someone playing the bagpipes while the U.K. burns out of my head

pentaxuser

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Thanks for the heads up Simon. 4.5% isn't bad compared to how the price of everything else is soaring.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    no problem, I will just pass on the price increase to my clients. 4.5% on top of DKK0,- - I am sure they won't mind. On a serious note: not a problem at all, I am just grateful that you keep your production lines running.
    S°ren

"We are much more likely to act our way into a new way of thinking than think our way into a new way of acting." - R. Pascale

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    It's a very little increase... no problem...I think it's more important to have lines running....

Stefano
    Digital is Slow..........Analog is ROCK!!!!

Visit me at http://www.stefanogermi.com
    Visit My Portfolio in Apug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh, people...

There is FOOD INCREASING PRICES on planet, energy increasing prices, so one of things least touches me is Ilford prices increasing. I will continute to buy Ilford as I can, and not to worry about it. I am more afraid will food, water and energy be too expencive in near future...
    Bosnia... You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps...
    No things in life should be left unfinis

tbm
    Shooter
    35mm
    Fuji announced several weeks ago that, in Great Britian, they are increasing prices on all their products. Who's next, I wonder?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    It's about what we'd all recognise as near the true overall rate of inflation, except if you live at No 10 where it is about half this figure. Sorry couldn't resist. I just cannot get the image of someone playing the bagpipes while the U.K. burns out of my head

pentaxuser
    I'm just glad that Ilford got over their problems, and are now maintaining the great range of B&W products for we enthusiasts. And at least we can now buy analogue equipment at low prices as everyone goes digital.

And, as for politicians, I despair of where we're going to end up with any of them in control. I'd feel much more confident if the guys who rescued Ilford were running the country...at least they've shown that they understand the real world.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin