Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,179   Online: 1152

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Yeah although I don't know what he means with "spill chuck". Being from Belgium and all..

Shooter
    Medium Format

Spill Chuck!!

Whoops!
    Sorry, I was stupidly referring to the spell check feature, (spill chuck, spool chick Etc Etc), which helps my spelling get near to OK, which seems to have gone from the Apug forum. Looking back at my time of 6.30, that may be too short, and 7.30 at 1+6.5 at 20C may be a better starting point for FP4 at 80. As long as the subject matter is not too flat, downrating film is a very good thing to do.
    Good luck
    Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    Ok, did alot of printing the last 3 days and I must say the negatives were a pleasure to handle. They were full of detail and I could go different routes with them(contrast-wise), which was really nice. I'm gonna try what Mike suggested tomorrow and i'll report back. Thanks !

Shooter
    35mm
    Already typed this but server wouldn't upload...

So I went ahead and developed again FP4+@80 according to Mike his instructions. The results were rather interesting. The shots I took in full (evening) sunlight are well overdeveloped, whilst the shots I took inside+late at the evening(really low light diafragma: 1.8 and shutter: 1/30) were full of detail and had a nice tonality to them. So it seems to me this combo is more appropriate for low light situations ? (even though it's not very practical with an 125 ISO film...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin