Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,833   Online: 822

Shooter
    Multi Format

Kodak HIE 4x5 on Ebay? :o

Hey I saw some Kodak HIE 4x5 on Ebay can you believe it? What the heck is up with that... I thought it was all gone... I guess the horders are not hording anymore... Well hopefully someone will want something like that... Just a heads up...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I'm more like a careful HIE user

I still have a roll or two of 35mm, and about 21 out of a box of 25 4x5 left. There are a few rolls of pre Harman Ilford SFX in 120 as well solidly frozen, waiting for their turn to shine.

I use them as an alternate to pan film exposures, when i think the wood effect or portraiture effect will show well.

I'm not sure how many years I can stretch the desire to use it slowly before the effect of the sensituving dye fades, and I am left with a coarse grainy ordinary pan neg stock.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin