Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,615   Online: 690

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Related note: is there any stores still selling this film?

I have 2 boxes, wouldn't mind getting even one more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kal,

You love that film and use it very well. You know as well that 55 is a very capricious one :-)
    You should play with these possible flaws and it can be beautiful. I love it.
    But you need to have a back up for your client... :-( who might not understand the beauty of these flaws... :-) !!!

G.

PS: I store 665 with expiration from 2001 and up to 08. Very interesting stuff...
    Old opened 55 box in the house, in the californian heat... no problem.

Your bet (and vibes)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Definitely taking a back-up...not worth the risk..totally agree Guillaume. K

Images
    Polaroid films are incredibly variable in their life span, even when kept under "ideal" conditions. I have a half-box of 55 which seems fine more than 5 years after exiration, while I've also had some which was defective before the exp date. Like the Irish say: "hope for the best and expect the worst."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin