Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,506   Posts: 1,543,491   Online: 1043

Shooter
    Medium Format

Fuji 100B negative?

I remember Polaroid B/W where you had a positive print on paper and negative film that could be used on an enlarger. As Polaroid has stopped producing films, I wonder if Fuji FP 100B or 3000B also have a negative that can be used to reproduce the foto? I have been looking around on Internet but can not seem to find a decisive answer. Maybe someone can confirm if this is possible or not. If not, it is no use buying a MF camera with polaroid back for me.

Thanks

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    No, you can't. I use FP3000B, and if you have a negative, it's on a opaque sheet, so you can't reproduce it. The only way is to scan the positive...
    Aurelien, Analog Photographer

the analog place to be

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you, Aurelien, for the very fast response. I will stick to film then and wait for the result after develloping.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin