Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,493   Posts: 1,571,396   Online: 1090

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I used to print slides onto Kodak Graphical Line film which I then developed in Neutol. It gave very nice negatives...
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey everyone,
    I thought I would post an update. I printed a batch of contact prints on AZO using Rodinal 1:10 in a tray and I am most impressed with the results. (not of the photos but the developer) One tray full (about 1000ml total soup) was still active long after I was ready to go to bed. Once the soup got sort of a funky brownish color with grains of silver floating in it, it seemed to work even better. An added bonus of the brownish color, I could turn on the overhead lights while it was at the bottom of the tray, and it wouldn't effect the print at all.
    Prints came out, very sharp and very black blacks. When I get them flattened out I will offer a couple in the print exchange gallery if anyone is interested in seeing a first hand result.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin