Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,954   Posts: 1,522,781   Online: 970

Thread: xtol and fp4+

Shooter
    4x5 Format

xtol and fp4+

hi all
    i am starting to use xtol as my developer for fp4+ in 4 x 5 fornat and have a few questions about agitation . i will be useing a slosh tray, the kodak site only has an agitation of continious agitation for single sheets i tray . they say to alternate sides slowly but conteniously . does any one have any thoughts on agitation with a slosh tray? on i am going to use 1:1 @70 for 10m to start.
    thanks
    mitch
    mitch brown

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wasn't sure what a slosher tray was, so I went and found a picture of one. From the looks of it, the sole purpose of this device is to keep sheet film separated while tray processing. Looks like you can agitate the tray the same as you would for paper processing with this thing. So constant agitation is the norm, provided that you do it.
    Frank Schifano

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin