Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,482,970   Online: 900

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi, Mike, we'd be glad to host that file for you, as well as include a link back to your home page, etc. Just a thought. Sean

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sean:

OK by me and a link to my site, icing on the cake

Mike

I've recently tried Paterson Acutone selenium toner. It definitely imparts a more pinkish tone than the usually purplish Kodak Rapid Selenium Toner.

So far I've tried it on Agfa 118 and Luminos Classic Pearl Warmtone. There's more pinkishness in the highlights and midtones.

Agfa 310 and 312 RC papers also respond, tho' more subtlely, to the Paterson selenium toner.

Ilford RC papers, as usual, resist significant visible color change from either KRST or the Paterson toner.

It's good stuff, a nice change from KRST.
    Three degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Where in Ft Worth did you find this? At the shop in west FTW or in the camera shop in Arlington? I am on the east side of FTW. welcome

lee\c

Lee, I ordered the Paterson Acutone from B&H. The local shop probably would have ordered it for me but I had an order through B&H anyway so I just thought I'd try the Paterson.

The local shop, on W. 7th Street, is good folks tho'. Only way I can get Diafine since B&H and other stores won't ship directly to individuals now.
    Three degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Calumet will still ship diafine, that's how i've got mine. I just ordered two one gallon sets a while ago and that will last a LONG time.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    thanks for the info. Everytime I go in that store they are out of whatever it is I am looking for.

lee\c

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin