Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,353   Online: 1051

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    We have been using Edwal"s wetting agent for about a year with no sludge marks. Film is washed with tap water. Wetting agent is used with distilled water. Agitate for about 30 seconds, hang to dry. No problems with water spots.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I too, have been using Edwal's "LFN" for ten years or so, as a response to *terrible* troubles with Kodak's Photo Flow.

Usurous price for a tiny bottle ... that lasts for four or five years, a drop at a time.

Good stuff!!
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a little feedback to all the posters on this thread. I purchased a sponge specifically for the job and used deionised water and my last batch were much cleaner. Still not perfect but noticable better. The 4x5 negs were 1000% better.

Thanks

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    35mm
    Just a note re Edwal LFN:
    I've seen somewhere that it was pure alcohol+some type of detergent.

If one wants to try:

25cc pure alcohol
    2.5cc PhotoFlo

Water for 1L.

I use this mix.

Jorge O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin