Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,063   Online: 833

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I just developed on roll with a fresh 2nd developer - tint is gone! Now the problem is that there is not enough developer in the Foma kit, having to mix twice as much developer. Could I use another developer? The bottle says Developer for Fomapan Reversal. Contains Hydrochinon, Hydroquinone.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by 52cards View Post
    I just developed on roll with a fresh 2nd developer - tint is gone! Now the problem is that there is not enough developer in the Foma kit, having to mix twice as much developer. Could I use another developer? The bottle says Developer for Fomapan Reversal. Contains Hydrochinon, Hydroquinone.
    Then whitout knowing it I was right :-)
    As a plain second developer just use any paper developer you have handy.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Thanks guys - without your help I would have given up on the Fomapan kit. The Fomapan is really really beautiful when it works. Steel gray. Glad I found APUG forum. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin