Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,931   Posts: 1,556,927   Online: 1100

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Does anyone know if you can get Fuji Acros 100 in Quickload in the UK? I recently posted a question about Tmax readyload and developers, but have used acros and liked it. As I already use it in 120 rollfilm, it would help to keep things simple! For those who helped on the Tmax question, Thanks!

Tom S

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I believe that both Teamwork in London and Robert White in Poole sell Neopan 5x4 Quickload-supplies may be a bit erratic though.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I found Acros 5x4 Quickload at Teamwork (£35 +VAT) and in stock as well as at Robert White (about £50+VAT) to order. Apparently there is going to be a 'launch' of some sort soon, so if interest goes up, prices will go down. The more we buy, the cheaper it is.....and you though I was posting this out of altruism!

TS

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin