Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,509   Online: 1231

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray Kelly View Post
    Larry I have used IV bags with a springback paperclip to clamp the in/outlet. Convenient if all you want is 1L or even 500ml and some are 100ml. No air gets in and they stay in the fridge in the dark and cold....

Murray
    Murray,

Do you know what they are made of? Do you have to have a hospital of your own in order to get them? I like the idea. There are chemicals that ought to be refrigerated.

Besides, I've always thought that IV would be a great way to take coffee.

L.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Don't know the plastic - it's nice and flexible and 'very' tough.
    No - you don't need your own hospital! :-)
    I made a funnel to fill it with a cutoff drip chamber used upside down.

But a lot of folk have connections with say, nurses, techs, and ambulance staff who see out of date stuff being tossed for no other reason than it 'died' last night. If I need one it's easy I just grab it. A liter of 'water for injection' makes very good developer.

I made a small batch of FX-1 concentrate and stashed it in the fridge in a 100ml bag - there was a precipitate when I looked later so after shaking it I just went ahead and sucked out what I needed - the stuff all disolved and the film came out fine.

IV caffeine - especially when one is 'seedy' the morning after!.

Murray

Quote Originally Posted by bowzart View Post
    Murray,

Do you know what they are made of? Do you have to have a hospital of your own in order to get them? I like the idea. There are chemicals that ought to be refrigerated.

Besides, I've always thought that IV would be a great way to take coffee.

L.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin