Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,333   Posts: 1,537,451   Online: 1080

Thread: Kodak D-9

I'm tempted to try lith printing. OTOH I'm not tempted to buy a bunch of developer only to find out I don't like it. I've got basically everything for D-9 so I'm asking. Anybody tried it? What are the keeping properties for the two solutions? How does it work?

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've been thinking along the same lines, but decided to buy a "Trial kit" first. Then I'll know that the chemicals and paper are good. When I've finished with the chemicals in the kit, I'll probably change to D-9 or something similar.

From a quick glance at the formula, the keeping properties of D-9 should be very good.

As to how it works, there's an introduction on http://unblinkingeye.com. I can also recommend Tim Rudman's book on the subject.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

I can get a small size of developer locally but the 500ml kit will make up to 15litres of developer depending on dilution. Still a lot-) From the reading I did the Agfa paper in the freezer supposedly works pretty well for the process.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin