Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,481,968   Online: 921

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Fuji film is now found in the boxes available at many local drug stores. CVS and Walgreens both use Fuji as their house-brand color film. (Previously they'd used Konica and Agfa, respectively.) I've heard that Kodak film is a popular house brand in Europe, but I've yet to see that here in the US. I haven't seen store-brand slide film in years, though, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it. (Well, maybe from Freestyle....)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I hope it is Fuji and comes in 120.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by luckycharms View Post
    Nice!

Score another one for people who couldn't care less about what it says on the package. I'm definitely throwing in some "Arista Premium" when I run out of fixer in a few weeks.
    Don't throw the Arista film in the fixer!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah! Go Freestyle!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I hope it is 120 as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is it a C-41 dev B & W. film ??
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 08-19-2008 at 09:13 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: speeelin

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does it come in sheet film? Even better - 8x10? I'm expecting an order from Freestyle (8x10 HP5+) any day now...

Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    Folks! Stick to what we know! No 120! No sheet film! Not C-41! Not until January!

Yes, the only logical coater is Fuji! Does that mean the 100 speed will be Acros? No, we don't know. Will Fuji use an old conventional grain formula for the 100? We don't know. My guess is that they will.

Kudos to FS to keep exploring ways to keep us happy with a wide variety of product in an age of diminishing choices.

Oh yes, the catalog also now has Foma chemicals and Fuji "Polaroid" packs. I might even bring one of my 'Roids out of hibernation! Factoring in inflation, it's cheaper with this Fuji stuff than 20 years ago.

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_sea...ant&rfnc=2401&

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry just junping the gun. I've got my order and catalog on the way (large rl Premium). We can just wait and then do this again in January. FS keeping APUGer's busy.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by srs5694 View Post
    I've heard that Kodak film is a popular house brand in Europe, but I've yet to see that here in the US.
    The most widespread discount shop chains over here, Aldi and Lidl, have some weeks ago discontinued all film. This was Kodak at Aldi and Fuji at Lidl, both as original brand. Both asked € 1,80 for 2x135CN.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin