Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,534   Online: 854

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I found this site on the net today when looking for some bullk hypo. I have no idea of their customer service or reliabilty, but they have a pretty good selection of chemicals at very resonable prices. There are some photographic chemicals that they don't carry, but I thought I'd post this in case someone can't find what they are looking for at PF or Artcraft. I plan on ordering some hypo and sulfite, so I'll post how every thing goes as well as the quality of the product. The site is http://www.chemistrystore.com/

Have you looked at Fotochem? [surebet2 on Ebay] I forget his website address.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yea I have him saved as one of my favorite sellers so i can always see what he's selling. This Chemistry Store place has basically more product for less money and the shipping is the same, so if it turns out to be good stuff then thats where I'll put my money for bulk chemicals such as hypo, carbonate, and sulfite.
    RL Foley

You could ask him about larger bags. For many things his prices don't go up much with larger sizes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hey Aggie, you know of anybody that sells lab glassware, beakers and such?

BTW, I broke my thermometer so I was thinking one of those digital ones like the one you got from WS. How much are they? and how do you like it?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Large Format
    LOL....hey Aggie, a disgused romance is better than nothing.... Thanks Aggie!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    With reference to inexpensive digital therometers, there is a place where I live (Greenville, SC) called Harbour Freight Tools (I think it is a national chain). Last week I was there and they had these really cute little digital therometers, called Instant Read Digital Therometer, Item # 46430, with extra battery and a pocket carrier, for sale at about $6.00 each. So I bought two of them, not really expecting much in terms of accuracy.

Later back at the ranch I compared the Instant Reads to a very expensive digital therometer that has been my standard for several years. Surprise, the cheapos were right on target, and true to advertising, the readout is almost instantaneous.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Ok Sandy, rub it in....Mexico is wonderful for taking pictures..but let me tell you..here digital means you count with your fingers ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin