Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,393   Online: 986

Thread: T-Max 3200

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a roll of 35mm T-Max 3200 that I shot and wanted to process it in Microdol X in order to minimize the grain. I shot it at 1600, but can't seem to find any times for processing it at any speed in Microdol X. I've looked at digitaltruth.com and unblinkingeye with no luck. I've used TX3200 with T-Max dev 1:4 with good results, but I want to try to get rid of as much grain as I can, which is why I'm trying Microdol X. Any suggestions? I also have some standard dev chemicals if there is something I can mix up that will help with the grain. Thanks for any help!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    After a quick look at the tables in the back of the Film Developing Cookbook, I'd say that it'll probably be about 20 mins at 24c diluted 1+3 .TMAX 400 needs 16 mins so it won't be much less than 18. Agitation will probably be about 1 min then 10 secs every minute. This should give you adecent ball park figure.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the quick response! I'll give it a try tomorrow.
    RL Foley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin