Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,591   Online: 1004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    By the way, the added benefit to using IA as a final rinse is your negs dry really fast!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi !
    I do not use wetting agent anymore (except for large format film where my method is un-practicable).
    I use a salad spining machine to squegeee as much water as I can from my films.
    Put a couple of reels in the spinning bowl agains the walls of the bowl, in order for the film to be at right angle from the wall, diametrically opposed and spin them gently.
    This will drive all water from the surface of the film out, leaving only the water embedded into the gelatin, which is very little. This way you won't have any marks, spots, and scratches.
    Of course, do not use the same device for the films and the salad, otherwise you may have green spots ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin