Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,900   Posts: 1,555,802   Online: 808

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The majority of my LF shooting in the last few years has been HP-5. I do also shoot FP4+, Tri-X, and Acros.

So far, I have only shot the new TMax 400 in 4x5, 35 mm and 120. I have not seen the 4x5 results yet (tomorrow I pick up the negs/prints). However, I am going to load a couple of sheets of the new TMax 400 in the whole plate format to try in the next few days. I have not developed this film yet myself. This will kind of be a test for me. HP-5+ and new TMax 400.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My understanding is that only the TMX has the UV blocker, not TMY2.

I heard that TMY2 does not have the UV blocker.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes. If you poke around Kodak's web site for the TMY-2 tech pub you'll find confirmation that TMY-2 has no UV blocker.
    Frank Schifano

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Add my name to the list of those who have switched to the new TMY. I've shot it in 120, 4x5, and 8x10. Still use FP4+ for the 7x17 only. TMY probably has the best dynamic range of anything going. High contrast, low contrast, expansion/contraction, high density capability. Beautiful film. And as other have said, the 400 speed is a boon for the small apertures of LF.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin