Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,684   Online: 737

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What developer is it Eric? I have a chemistry friend who may be able to tell us whether it is critical to dilute 1:3 then 1: .. or can you just go strainght in to the final dilution. Some compounds dissociate into their constituents if you don't maintain the buffer level, he told me one night when we were both pretty drunk and very young and foolish. He grew out of it. I am still working on all 3.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Using HC 110. Actually as an update just developed some TX rated at 200asa with a 1:53 dilution (19ml of HC110 with water to 1000ml). Came out really good, but before tipping a glass of wine I will need to do some prints. That will have to wait until later Nov. However the tonal range seemed very wide and the grain was very subdued.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin