Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,581,992   Online: 827

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfotog View Post
    Update:
    Received the film in Hawaii one week after ordering. That is excellent service from Germany. Anyone wanting to buy film from macodirect.de, can do so with confidence.

Scott
    Scott,

What developer are you considering (or have you used) with this film? I ordered the "kit" with the 7x 120 film and DC Developer.

BTW, thanks for your initial heads-up on the 120 version of this film.

materialsguy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Besides the ATP DC developer, I have used Rodinal 1+300 with the 35mm version, and the results were excellent.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I finally shot my first roll after ordering 20 rolls thanks to this thread. I souped in Rollei RHS, probably should have used RLC as there was 5+ stops between sky and land in the high fog light. Regardless, I was very, very happy with the negatives.

Shooter
    35mm
    Will it come in sheet-film sizes?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I don't believe so. IIRC, on one of the German boards, they said they couldn't do it.
    120 became available at Freestyle today. 8 bucks a roll with a 20 roll order. I was hoping it would come in a bit cheaper, but at least it's now available in the States.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

ATP 120 Impressions

Quote Originally Posted by m_liddell View Post
    Any initial impressions so far?
    I like this film. It scans beautifully on the Nikon 9000. I have tried Rollei DC, Rollei RLC, and Formulary TD-3 with this film. I am in the process of figuring out which developer I llike the best.

materialsguy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shaun_Merrigan_1.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Sweet! Glad to hear that it's available not only in 120 but also from Freestyle. Not that I wouldn't have bought it directly from Germany, mind you... Thanks for the original heads up, surfotog.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I had some serious problems with uneven development, first looked like an issue with the Jobo tank when developing two rolls of 120. In fact it was a problem with fixing, this film is really fragile regarding fixing times. Once this problem was resolved, I start liking it more and more.
    Light chaser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin