Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,972   Posts: 1,558,696   Online: 826

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Rollei ATP 120 available

Greetings,
    I am new here and this is my first post. I thought it might be of interest to some that Rollei ATP in 120 rollfilm is now available. It is not in the US yet, but can be ordered through macodirect.de. I have 20 rolls on the way. The cost, including shipping, with current monetary values was just over $8 per roll. A bit steep, but I have seen some very nice results from this film.

Scott

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Update:
    Received the film in Hawaii one week after ordering. That is excellent service from Germany. Anyone wanting to buy film from macodirect.de, can do so with confidence.

Scott

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Any initial impressions so far?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    @surfotog:

How did you remove VAT when you ordered? I e-mailed the owner and he told me that the website would automatically adjust prices so that they would be without VAT, but when I try to order, it specifically says that VAT is included. I really want to order a lot from them, but I would rather not pay VAT, especially when the owner said that I should not have to pay it. Thank you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Alexander,
    The VAT was automatically removed. I was charged 111.00 Euro for 20 rolls. The price with VAT is 132.09. Perhaps after you create an account with a USA address, the VAT is deducted. I don't know how their system works, but I didn't pay VAT.
    m liddell,
    Haven't tried it yet. The winter surf season just began in Hawaii, and for that I shoot mostly digital. I plan to shoot some waves (without surfers) on 6x7, but will need a faster film than the ATP.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Surfotog, I am logged in but it still shows a cost of 132 Euros. Do you mean the price changed after you placed your order?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ohh, it does change once in my cart, but it still says VAT included, ahh, tricky! Thanks for explaining the prices, now I see it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Three posts by a new user, and all three are obviously advertising:

"That is excellent service from Germany. Anyone wanting to buy film from macodirect.de, can do so with confidence."

Sure.

Is that company too poor to pay some money to APUG as a sponsor?

What does Freestyle, who is a sponsor, say about it? They sell these products, but their supplier prefers direct business...?

Very strange.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Klopstock,
    I am not affiliated with macodirect.de in any way. I am a photographer who lives in Hawaii and shoots both digital and medium format film. I posted this because Freestyle does not currently sell Rollei ATP in 120 rollfilm, nor does anyone else in the USA, and I thought there might be people on this forum who might like to obtain this film in 120.
    Because some might be hesitant to order film from Germany over the internet, I made the follow up post to let people know that my order had been successfully completed.
    This is not advertising, I'm simply passing along information I thought might be useful to others, and apparently it is.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, Freestyle needs to carry much more European products. Well, they have a lot, but they currently do not carry much of what I need.

Though, I still buy quite a bit from Freestyle. I made a substantial order from them about a month ago and they either did not carry or were out of (and not getting things in until next year) about 15 different items that I needed to order.

If Freestyle carried what I needed, I would have bought it from them, but I think that I shall order direct from Germany instead of waiting a year or so (with no guarantee) for Freestyle to stock everything that I need. No offense to Freestyle, but waiting on you would set me back. I still like you guys a lot though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin