Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,848   Online: 677

Shooter
    35mm

Uh oh Kodabrome paper

Guess who just purchased 200 sheets on ebay ..... me, now I dont know anything about this lot but I think from what I am seeing in the pics it may be RC rather than FB and having searched the forum for kodabrome I hope its going to be ok, anyone care to make my day or tell me the worst.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are you sure it isn't Kodabromide?

If it is Kodabrome, it is of course discontinued. Here is a link to the technical specs page on the Kodak website:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/profe...6.jhtml#sthand

Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    No its kodabrome. I dont think im allowed to put peebay links on here but search this - Kodak professional exposure paper. Black and white - and you will find it, for some reason their search engine keeps changing kodabrome to kodachrome and then still doesnt find it with that!!. God help people selling and those searching for stuff.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin