Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,268   Online: 1019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    "For your style, you might consider PanF too..."

I love this film, but can't seem to find it in the UK in 5x4 - I'm probably wrong about this though, and would love to be corrected... =D

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Feels a bit stupid for being the one who posts the most in my own thread, but ho hum... =)

I've just set up a Flickr account, and started posting my trees there too - You can actually see detail there if you load up the original size images - though these are actually a tenth of the 'original' size =D

Hopefully this link will take you there - http://www.flickr.com/photos/32660161@N06/

Let me know if not, and I'll try and rectify it...

Many thanks

Rich

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard J R Wilson View Post
    "For your style, you might consider PanF too..."

I love this film, but can't seem to find it in the UK in 5x4 - I'm probably wrong about this though, and would love to be corrected... =D
    That's because they don't cut it in sheets. It's only available in 135 and 120. For a full catalog about Ilford products and availability check this page. The first link at that page has a pdf with all the info you need.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Another idea would be to try Ilford Ortho Plus, a great film. A bit on the expensive side, though. If I had the means, I'd buy this much more often. Litho film, developed as normal film would be another way to solve the grain issue.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin