Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,858   Posts: 1,583,113   Online: 931

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Microphen stock shelf life

I just bought some today and have mixed up a litre because Jessops never had any HC-110. I've put two films through there. How many more can I get out of it before throwing it? I'm used to just using one shot but obviously this must be good for some more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It'll have a similar shelf life to D-76/ID-11, i.e. 6 months in a full closed bottle, and 2-3 months in a partially-filled one.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    In my experience, it lasts much longer. I ran a replenished liter for over a year. Finally dumped it out because all the silver falling out of solution and settling at the bottom of the bottle. The dev was still fine...just looked gross.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin