Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,311   Online: 935

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    I use it to cut out masks for my contact printing frame so I have nice clean borders. I prefer the tape though but a roll that large.. that is a lifetime supply!

dmr
    Shooter
    35mm
    I'm surprised nobody mentioned this, maybe it's just obvious. The real cool thing about Rubylith is that it's two-layer with the the red part as a separate layer which can be cut out and removed separately from the clear layer.

When I worked at the print shop the stripper guy used it quite a bit when preparing the negatives for burning onto offset plates. The red part was essentially opaque to the "colorblind" photosensitive plate.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Another use is to cover monitors for TV or computer use while in the darkroom !!

Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    ok
    guys thanks for the info. now who wants some . i am willing to share the wealth.
    just pm and let me know.
    mitch
    mitch brown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin