Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,331   Online: 973

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fomapan 200 sheet film reciprocity?

Hi all,
    Does anyone have any experience with the reciprocity characteristics of Foma 200 sheet film? I heard that it's different than the roll film variants but I don't have the time to run through sheet after sheet to test it.

thanks,
    allan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The SPECTRAL sensitivity is different!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi,
    I'm using a lot foma film. In foma catalog schwarzschild effect for Fomapan 200:

1s ;(ex corection) 2x; -1 (aperture correction);
    10s ; 8x; -3
    100s; 16x; -4

But in practic I just use Kodak sheet film times just a bit more exposure (x 0,3).

At first I was guessing but now I just fell D

When exposure was 1m (with spot meter) F45, My correct exp. was 37min.

I home that will help you.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    wow. metered at 1 minute and shot at 37. ouch. I knew it was bad but wow. the last time I did it I knew it was a lot so I just shot it for "a while."

when you say (x 0,3) I know you mean .3, which is a stop. So in genera you add a stop. But at at 1 minute you're at 5 stops. Do you have anything in between :-)

I will look at the pdf's next, menelajas, but it was the pdf's that gave me my original, "whoa, stop and check on apug" thoughts so I was hoping for some experiences other than what I'm seeing on them. But perhaps they 've updated them.

thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Kaiyen,

The exposure was so long because I was taking pictures in underground sportclub, which was lighted only with bulbs...plus bellow extension...or and I'm using Foma 200 as 125iso or 100...so considering that...It's not so bad...Foma has some sort of bluish tint coating which I like for landcape.

I can send you some night shot sample

As I' am developing in baths...Foma film is very thin compare to kodak, and very sensitive to scraches (need to use glows).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin