Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,015   Online: 1058

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leon, Sorry being in US not sure about availability in UK, try the parent company web site - http://www.bkaphoto.com/ the may be able to help..
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jorge O, thanks for the input - thought that was correct, but could not find the reference - then thought it was something I dreamed up. I would guess glass over plastic because it is not as permeable?
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    thanks, photomc.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Update from session using Edwal Ultra Black today. Started a darkroom session and printed a few 8x10's then took a break and started up again developer went south after about 4 hours in the tray and around 8-10 8x10's. Have some Dektol that I plan to use after I use up the current bottle of UB, should be in a week or so. Forgot to mention, dil. was 1+10 (or 1:11).
    Mike C

Rambles

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin