Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,931   Posts: 1,585,451   Online: 1060

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Avoid at ALL costs argentic-numeric. The owner of the sites (a German fellow named F....) doesn't have in stock what is offered on his sites. So you first send him a check THEN he'll order stuff from suppliers, and you'll get your your products (or not...).
    French photo forums are full of rants/warnings made by people who ordered from him and who have never received the goods.

Mx2 is ok but argentic-numeric isn't... :-(
    Last edited by Pat Erson; 03-22-2009 at 12:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    thank a lot!

Shooter
    35mm

ADOLUX A+B

If you want to try a two bath developer which should be easier to get in Europe there is always Tetenal Emofin. It should be available from phototec in Hatten, Germany and from other dealers.

Shooter
    35mm
    I'll try it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Erson View Post
    Avoid at ALL costs argentic-numeric. The owner of the sites (a German fellow named F....) doesn't have in stock what is offered on his sites. So you first send him a check THEN he'll order stuff from suppliers, and you'll get your your products (or not...).
    French photo forums are full of rants/warnings made by people who ordered from him and who have never received the goods.

Mx2 is ok but argentic-numeric isn't... :-(
    hmm gotta take that french cource
    Kind regards
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

S°ren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello!

The post of Pat Erson is very funny!

I'm a student and I do my job in a photo school near Paris. Since 3 months, nearly all of our school are buying our films, papers and special chemistry from argentic-numeric. We get our orders in 5-6 working days and they give us even special student reduction.

Last week we did a commun order of 500 Retro 100 films, some Oriental paper boxes and Kodak plan films (any other distributor in France is selling them for such an interesting price) and we got all the products directly in our school from Germany.

And before, we did our shopping sometimes in the mx2 shop or digit-photo. Today, we can find all the Agfa chemistry und Rollei Products in the argentic-shop at the lowest price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin