Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,913   Posts: 1,584,693   Online: 676

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Acros @400 in Rodinal?

Hi everybody,

During a shoot yesterday I pushed my 120 Acros to iso 400. I needed to for some reasonable shutterspeeds. Is there a way to develop these in Rodinal? And if yes at what time and dilution? The massive dev chart is not listing Acros @ 400.

Cheers,
    ijsbeer

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Acros does not tolerate underexposure well. You would be better off using Kodak Xtol to push your film to EI 400.

Shooter
    35mm
    If X-tol is not available then you might try Ilford Microphen or DD-X. If you are in Europe you should also be able to get Tetenal Emofin and that might help. Some people have had luck shooting ACROS at 160 or 200 and using Diafine but at 400 you will need something stronger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Gerysamsom and Dynachrome.
    Thanx for your speedy replys. X-tol is the way to go I'm afraid then. Sad that rodinal is not the way to go. I love that soup! Hope I can find some charts with x-tol.
    Thx
    ijsbeer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin