Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,914   Posts: 1,584,707   Online: 778

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Come to think of it though. Could that be used in a video iPod? I use mine for everything - calendar, voice recorder, timer and oh yes - I play music on it too!

Bob H
    "Why is there always a better way?"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BobNewYork View Post
    Appreciate the info Lee. But that's far less interesting than the route Keith was headed down!

Bob H
    I'm not so sure. Everyone knows Madonna and Brittany Spears, but I'm not convinced that makes them interesting, or even safe to hang out with.

Lee

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Found a new application B&W Film Development Database on Android market. Powerfull film dev database with multi step timer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Android Market is usually only available from an Android device that has the market available. However, the Appbrain website allows you to find Android apps from a browser. You can find the apps mentioned in this thread through: http://www.appbrain.com/search?q=film+development

I don't have an Android device. Can't provide advice on download and install.

Lee

Shooter
    35mm
    Can't you post a qr code link for it as well? May make it easier.

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Massive Development Chart is too riddled with errors and inconsistencies to be particularly useful. Development temperatures aren't consistent, agitation techniques are mixed up & not always stated, and there's no standard target gamma/contrast.
    Completely agree with Ian on this. There's nothing on the TMCD that really can be taken as full proff. Results are all over the place and no one knows how the negatives really look.
    There's just not enough minimal criterias set for posting the data.
    If someone need to develop a film for the very first time i believe more accuracy can be found on the film manufacturers home page.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use it for my IPhone and I like it. For me, the times are just a starting point. I run my own test and save my own times. I'm glad there one for Android. I'm thinking of switching from iPhone to Android. Steve Jobs is slowly becoming that figure in the screen of the Macintosh 1984 commercial. On top of that, the Apple minions are becoming the gray clad people in the audience on that commercial. I've used Macs since 1984 and I'm think of switching over to another platform. I want to say goodbye to Big Brother Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The feedback so far has been less than stellar - a lot saying the iPhone app is *much* better. Hopefully the developer is taking note. . . .

Shooter
    35mm

The real one was posted today

Digital Truth released the Android version today.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Have the galaxy tab and constantly crashes.
    Last edited by padraigm; 07-19-2011 at 12:29 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin