Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,635   Posts: 1,648,135   Online: 1145

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    See my earlier post on presoak. Kodak has recommended it since the 40s to promote more even development.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm thinking condensation due to the film being stored below freezing and brought into a high humidity and warm atmosphere prior to exposure.
    I can't be sure of this but dampness may change photographic sensitivity slightly, that may account for the difference in density on the neg.
    Just a guess...
    Mark
    PS haven't read the thread so sorry if this have been suggested and discounted

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    See my earlier post on presoak. Kodak has recommended it since the 40s to promote more even development.

PE
    I'm just wondering if I presoak how much the development time is adjusted. Can't find any sensible information on the net - adding 50% to development time (like the source I quoted suggests) seems a bit long to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I do not adjust.

PE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin