Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,949   Posts: 1,585,930   Online: 1010

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Rollei Pan 25 in PMK Pyro

I did a quick search but didn't find it right off; does anyone use Rollei Pan 25 and develop it in PMK Pyro developer? I have used Pyrocat HD with success and would like to try PMK, is it a good choice? I like Rodinal too for the slow films but I would like to simplify and use one developer for all films from roll to sheets. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not PMK but AM50, a non-staining pyrocatechin developer (1+29) from Amaloco Photochemicals, the Netherlands. Due to the fact the Rollei PAN 25 is a modified OrWo NP15 emulsion these type of developers will do fine. A Beutler type like Neofin Blau/Blue will be also a perfect match.

Here an example (35mm) with the M7+Summicron 2,0/50mm:

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin