Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,258   Online: 762

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    So the Bergger warmtone paper is appreciably different to MGWT?

Tom.
    My plan: pick up some Bergger warmtone on my way over to Scott's with my package of Ilford MGWT and then we'll be able to compare all three. (Does Penn sell Bergger VCCB?)
    Last edited by c6h6o3; 04-08-2009 at 01:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I don't think Penn carries it anymore. The only paper they list on their website is Ilford.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I test drove a 8x10, 25 sheet package of Bergger FB WT. My base paper is Oriental WT. Bergger has a whiter base than Ilford or Oriental WT. The contrast is a tad less in the low zones vs Oriental, but expands the higher zones by a 1/2 step. Lightly toned (3 min) in KRST 1:10, the color cools to be more neutral than the somewhat yellowish color of Ilford WT. Tone more deeply and color shifts to red hues. There are two types of Oriental WT circulating. The Oriental referenced is the emulsion with the white base.
    RJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Has anyone else tried the 'NB' paper?

Tom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin