Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,481   Online: 1044

Another jobo quick question....sorry

regarding the Jobo lift: I note that one of my rollers isn't sitting securely within the "roller block"....the roller wobbles a bit side to side, is loose, and the drum doesn't rotate properly upon it. The "fault" resides on the place on the block that the rollers insert. I have some extra rollers, but I need to replace the entire block into which the roller clicks. Can one remove the black block from the tracks? If one could remove the end piece that is on the tracks, then obviously one can simply slide a new block on the track, and press the end piece on again. So, the question: The end piece seems to be firmly attached to the slides. Can one remove the end piece, and if so, how? Is the end piece glued on?

I hope I explained the problem properly. Thanks.

Ed

Problem solved...sorry to bother the thread....when using the 200 series drums one removes the rollers from the angle "carriers" that they are on, and mounts the rollers directly onto the roller block...just in case anyone else needed to know!

Thanks again, and apologies to all.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin