Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,486   Posts: 1,571,305   Online: 766

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    A very good cure is to use acetate films like Tmax 100 and Acros 100... the results are at least as good when it comes to grain and tones, but minus the curl, minus a lot of hassle, minus charge quality issues, minus packaging problems, minus torrents of marketing bla and, last but not least, at reasonable prices.
    When it comes to image quality most of the Wonder Wart-Hog films and alchemist developers let their pants down anway.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I stated very clearly that I was testing Efke 25 and Rollei Pan 25 to see if they offered some advantage over TMAX-100 and Fuji Acros. So I am already very aware of the qualities of Tmax-100 and Acros.

Your opinion is close to my own thinking about this so I think you are probably right. But, I really am testing to get some real life comparisons, not to reinforce what I think.

Sandy King

Quote Originally Posted by cmo View Post
    A very good cure is to use acetate films like Tmax 100 and Acros 100... the results are at least as good when it comes to grain and tones, but minus the curl, minus a lot of hassle, minus charge quality issues, minus packaging problems, minus torrents of marketing bla and, last but not least, at reasonable prices.
    When it comes to image quality most of the Wonder Wart-Hog films and alchemist developers let their pants down anway.
    Last edited by sanking; 04-13-2009 at 07:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin