Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,287   Online: 902

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curled film

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Guys ,

Thanks for the help,

I'm off to bed now as it's nearly 1 am local, so I wont be able to post replies until 7pm GMT Thurs.

Burkie

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well if you can flatten them out with an anvil or two and a dictionary, then cleaning them might be easier. I would first clean the base of the film using some cleaner of sorts and touch the base side only if need be.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Guys ,
    Again thanks for all your help,I found some over exposed negs which I shall use as tests,I spoke to an 80yr old local pro photographer & he said he often had to clean old negs coming into him for developing and he used wetting agent to clean them and never had probs of the emulsion lifting,but he's gone digtal now.He also cycles about 30 miles a day to keep in trim!!

FYA ,I did manage to upset him,a friend of mine inherited a 1952 Canon rangefinder model 1V-S2 with collimation probs,on asking his advice he said he only had an old Nikon rangefinder c1952 but had loaned it to a nearby amateur dramatic group some years ago ,it was never returned!!

There was one sold on eBay this week for US $ 6000 his was also an SP !!!:o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin