Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,408   Online: 918

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Noticed from recent gallery postings and discussions that alot of folks seem to be using Rodinal. Since Agfa decided to require very large orders, the local shops have had to stop carrying it. Where do most of you get it these days? I think B&H and Calument require hazard shipping charge, seems like Adorama still ships without the charge. Anyone using the stuff from PF or from Jand C?

Thanks for any input...
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got mine a couple of months ago from Calumet without a hazardous shipping charge. At that time at least, B&H was not shipping Rodinal at all.
    juan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I pick mine up right here in Houston at Camera Co/Op. Very cheap and very versatile developer as you can use it for film and paper.
    RL Foley

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Ditto Calumet, with no extra charge. B&H won't send a lot of stuff that others will. Makes one wonder.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    On this side of the Pond, even my local Jessops (Salisbury) stock it-try Silverprint or Firstcall if out in the sticks.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Images
    I guess I'm just lucky. There are three stores within 20 mins of my house that all stock it.
    hi!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I had to stop using it in Hawaii for several years -- the hazmat charges were horrible and no one local stocked it. I learned to love Xtol

Now back on the mainland, and getting comfy with Rodinal again.... in fact I think it's all I have in "stock" just now. Keeble & Schuchatt in Palo Alto stock it, as does Gasser's.

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KBPhotoRantPhotoPermitAPUG flickr Robot

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin