Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,207   Posts: 1,531,903   Online: 1180

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

A bit of clarification.
    I did not mean to dispute that the official recommendation of Kodak is the best way to go for regular users of D-76. P.E.,others,added interesting new information on this.
    My point related only to the (small minority?) of users who keep a variety of long lasting developers mixed.For use of D-76 only every 2 years the sealed glass jar method worked for me so far.It is not fully tested and known reliable.
    It saves keep buying new packs and throwing out most of it.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I do my Negs in batches - so I mix up Developer likewise

The stuff I don't use I Frisbee it there and then

For me then cost of a 5L pack of Developer is about the same as the Film in a single Dev Tank.

Having invested a considerable amount of time, effort and money in equipment to expose the film why risk messing it up saving a very few Dollars/Pounds/Euros ?

Life is too short to worry about such miniscule amounts of money

If you are concerned about the cost of your Photograph – go for Quality not Quantity when shooting

Martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Aislabie View Post
    .......... Having invested a considerable amount of time, effort and money in equipment to expose the film why risk messing it up saving a very few Dollars/Pounds/Euros ?

Life is too short to worry about such miniscule amounts of money

If you are concerned about the cost of your Photograph – go for Quality not Quantity when shooting

Martin
    My sentiments exactly.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin