Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,678   Online: 843

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Acros sheet & D-76 info required

Having come back from holiday with a mixture of FP4+, Wephota NP22 sheet and Acros in 120 and Quickload, I thought I'd dev them all in D-76 without problems. Well things have been fine for all except the sheet Acros, where the only time I can find is 5.25mins @24C with stock D-76 (Massive Dev Chart figure) since Fuji don't seem to list sheet data now.

Given that I'd normally reduce times as I'm using a Paterson Orbital with continuous agitation, that would take the time below 5 mins and I'd prefer not to do that. D-76 at 1+1 for the 120 Acros is 10.5 mins @ 20C, and this would be a better time for me, although I'm taking it that there must be real differences between sheet Acros and the 120? Your thoughts and experiences would be most welcome!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Use the information provided by Fuji for the time and temperature for D-76 1:1. Kodak`s times for 100 T-Max in a rotary tube processor (which is continuous) is the same as those for small-tanks, so I doubt that you will need to reduce the time much, if at all.
    http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/film/films...n100acros.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Keith, I tried it with the figures for 120 and they have come out pretty well. I might fine tune the times for the future once I've scanned them as the 5x4s are less contrasty than the 120 negs I also did today.

Thanks again, Peter

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin